Maybe we are looking for you
Our new colleague should be a technically minded person who is interested in technical aspects, enjoys a variety type of work, contact with customers, and enjoys travelling.
Our “service personnel” do not only use their skilled hands to replace faulty pieces of equipment for working ones. They are more likely to use their analytical skills and experience they have acquired in all technologies that we are engaged in. There is plenty of room for self-education and opportunities to learn from their colleagues.
Our customers include leading companies engaged in the field of energetics, transportation, and state administration. We provide, for example, the dispatch system for first aid stations in many different regions. This system features our developed products and SW as well as other equipment and applications. We take care of the network infrastructure, switch board and radio systems – creating a complete functional unit.
What awaits you?
- Service of control systems for transport and industry manufactured by our company;
- Complete handling of the customer’s order (acceptance, material provision, order processing, all necessary documentation);
- Analysis of failure cause and correction action;
- Implementation of HW modification;
- Travel within the Czech Republic.
What knowledge and skills should you have?
- High school education in electrical engineering (in order to obtain § 6 and higher of “Decree 50”);
- Basic knowledge of English, communicative knowledge of the Czech language;
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting electronic and circuit diagrams;
- Knowledge of working with measuring technology equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, generator, etc.);
- Knowledge of soldering SMD electronic components;
- Group B driving licence, active driver.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Basic orientation in voice communication (VoIP, TDM), data network transmission issues (PDH, SDH, WDM);
- A minimum of 1 year experience in ICT service;
- Experience in servicing radio technology.
What can we offer you?
- Independent work on interesting projects in the field of critical infrastructure on the domestic market, as well as abroad;
- Opportunity of self-realization;
- Personal development under the guidance of more experienced colleagues, additional training;
- A pleasant and friendly working environment;
- Employment with a stable Czech company that has a long tradition;
- Flexible working hours (flexible start / end times);
- 1 additional week of holidays over and above the statutory holiday entitlement – 5 weeks’ holiday in total;
- Contribution to pension insurance;
- Meal allowance – the possibility of quality company meals.
We are a group of technology companies with a global presence and many years of experience. We offer comprehensive solutions and supplies of top technologies in the areas of railway transport and rolling stock. Our customers are rail transport operators, manufacturers of rolling stock, repair companies, suppliers and integrators of services in the field of rail transport. The prerequisite for success in our company is the ability to learn new things quickly, to have the desire to work, to be responsible and independent, and to work in a team on complex long-term projects. We enable our employees to work in a pleasant environment with access to the most modern technologies used in the fields of our segment.
Are you interested in a vacant position?
*By sending a message, you agree to the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.