Send download link to:
• EN 50463:2012-2 certified
• Four-quadrant energy metering
• Suitable for all AC and DC traction supply systems, applicable to multi-system locomotives
• Accuracy Class 0.5R (EN 50463), Class C (EN 50470)
• Recording load profiles at 1 minute intervals
• Wireless data transmission in 3G/4G, railway GSM-R and WiFi networks
• Power supply voltage 16.8V to 154V DC
• Operating temperature from -40°C to +70°C
• Ingress protection IP54, fireproof according to EN 45545-2
• EN 45545-2
• EN 50121-3-2 – Electromagnetic compatibility
• EN 50124-1 – Insulation coordination
• EN 50155 – Electronic equipment used on rolling stock
• EN 61373 – Shock and vibration tests
• EN 50463:2012
• EN 50470-1
• EN 62056-21
• EN 62056-61
• IEEE 802.3 – Ethernet-based local area networks
• IEEE 802.11 – Wireless local area networks
The ELC-200 series of energy meters are designed especially for energy metering onboard electric traction vehicles. It can measure both the DC and AC signals of any existing traction supply system (1.5kV DC, 3kV DC, 15kV/16.7 Hz, 25kV/50Hz). Moreover, it is also suitable for multi-system locomotives using more than one electrification system.
The energy meter measures active and reactive energy both consumed and generated, active and reactive power and instantaneous values of voltages and currents. It records load profiles at 1 minute intervals, and monitors the minimums and maximums of values measured.
The energy meter can wirelessly transmit the measured data over the GSM/GSM-R/UMTS and WiFi networks An integrated GPS receiver adds position information to the load profiles and is used for time synchronisation.
The ELC-200 is a certified energy meter in accordance with the latest EN 50463-2:2012 standard. It meets the requirements for accuracy class 0.5R, The energy meter can be supplied with a calibration certificate enabling its use for billing purposes.
The ELC-200 is housed in a robust metal case protecting the meter against possible external influences and unauthorized manipulation. A single HAN modular connector for all input signals, communication interfaces, antenna connectors and power supply is provided for convenience and fast installation. Easy accessible Ethernet and USB host ports with dust caps are provided for service purposes.